Micro GC Fusion Gas Analyzer
Micro GC Technology that is Sensitive, Smart, and Easy-Going
Micro GC Fusion offers advanced features in a compact, lightweight chassis that is easily transportable, allowing for accurate and rapid analysis where and when it is needed.
- Rapid analysis, 1–3 minutes
- MEMS μTCD provides 10 times more sensitive analysis than a traditional TCD
- Fast temperature ramping extends analytical capability
- Modular design enables easy application adaptation, system maintenance and OEM integration
The Micro GC Fusion Gas Analyzer is a gas chromatograph (GC) solution that covers extended (up to C12) gas analysis with excellent sensitivity and repeatability. It is the perfect blend of ease-of-use harnessed with powerful analytical capabilities to meet the most challenging gas analysis needs.
Micro GC Fusion is equipped with a Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) micro Thermal Conductivity Detector (μTCD) that offers a 1 ppm detection limit, which is at least 10 times more sensitive than a traditional TCD.
Micro GC Fusion offers a touch panel display and Wi-Fi network protocol. An analysis can be run directly from the front panel or from an external wirelessly connected computing device. The software interface can dynamically adapt to any display dimension, allowing the user to operate the instrument with ease from a tablet or computer.
EXCEPTIONAL SAMPLE THROUGHPUT
A typical Micro GC Fusion analysis is between 1 to 3 minutes. With its modular architecture, Fusion allows a sample to be analyzed in parallel by multiple GC modules, with each module optimized to measure at maximum speed.
- Injectors types: Variable Volume, Variable Large Volume, Backflush, Fixed Volume
- Carrier Gas: External Cylinder, Helium, hydrogen, nitrogen, argon
- Gaz naturel
- Gaz de pétrole liquéfié (LPG)
- Gaz de mine