The CMS5000 Monitoring System
Monitoring System for Air Analysis
The CMS5000 Monitoring System is a self- contained system utilizing GC (Gas Chromatograph) technology for continuous, unattended remote monitoring of air.
- Easily converts from a water to an air monitoring system and vice versa
- Continuous unattended monitoring using onboard default methods
- Robust, reliable design
- Simple operation requires no formal training
CMS5000 performs complex analyses under the most demanding conditions. The programmable CMS IQ software allows you to manage the sample collection and analysis sequence, or you can simply use one of the included quantitative default methods. The analytical data is representative of real‐time sampling—providing the answers you need to make better and faster decisions about potentially critical issues. Concentrations can be accurately measured and reported in minutes.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY YIELDS RELIABLE AIR ANALYSIS AND QUALITY WATER ANALYSIS
The robust CMS5000 was designed with years of reliable operation in mind. The wall‐mounted NEMA‐4x type enclosure is air and water tight. The front panel screen displays status in real‐time.
SENSITIVE DETECTION TO PARTS-PER-TRILLION
The Micro Argon Ionization Detector (MAID) provides sensitive detection of organic compounds having an ionization potential of 11.7 eV or below. These compounds include halomethanes and haloethanes, which are sometimes difficult to detect by other common field detectors. The CMS5000 Monitoring System can even detect these hydrocarbons down to parts‐ per‐trillion (ppt) levels.
EASILY CONVERTS FROM A WATER TO AN AIR MONITORING SYSTEM AND VICE VERSA
Through a simple modification of the sampling vessel, the CMS5000 can be used for air or water analysis. The CMS5000 monitoring system can detect analytes from ppb to ppt range.
- Carrier Gas : Argon 99.999% @ 414‐689 kPa (60‐100 psi)
- Detectable Compounds : Volatile organic compounds (e.g. halogenated, aliphatic, and aromatic hydrocarbons)
- Data Analysis : Automatic peak detection and area integration for known compounds
- Revalidation de sols (monitoring des COV’s dans l’air et l’eau intersiticiels)
- Qualité de l’air intérieur
- Surveillance de frontière
- Surveillance de rivières
- Centre de production d’eau potable