Take your research in any direction !
Greater flexibility, high sensitivity and high-quality data for a small footprint thanks to this Elementar solution !
- Stable IRMS
- The most flexible yet powerful IRMS ever created
- Quickly switch between different preparers
- Continue all research topics with simultaneous multi-collector ion beam measurement
- Highest IRMS performance in a compact instrument
Elementar’s isoprime precisION is the highest-performing stable isotope ratio mass spectrometer (IRMS) on the market, offering complete flexibility to move in any direction that your research leads.
Stable isotope analysis has been utilised in a diverse range of applications, allowing researchers to deepen their understanding of the micro and macro-cycling mechanisms of the organic elements throughout the natural world. As our collective knowledge continues to grow, so does our desire to explore further – the more we know, the more we question.
As your research grows into new and novel areas, you will need an instrument that can grow with your research while guaranteeing the highest performance for all analysis types. Elementar has designed isoprime precisION to meet all of these needs.
- 100 V amplification for large dynamic range samples, with auto-resistor switching for enriched isotope analysis
- Simultaneous measurement of up to 10 ion beams across a ±25 % mass range for novel multi-collector experiments
- Improved gas ionization performance of 1,100 molecules CO₂/ion (CF mode) and
800 molecules CO₂/ion (DI mode)
- Improved mass resolution of 110 m/Δm (@10 % valley separation)
- ionOS Method Workflow Designer graphical user interface for advanced instrument control
- Handle up to six monitoring gases and five inlets with centrION continuous flow interface system
- Vacuum-grade stainless steel analyzer construction for the highest vacuum performance, using a single turbomolecular pump and optional bakeout
- Automatic control of every aspect of the hardware with ionOS
- Bespoke DAC dual resistor configurations for nonstandard isotopomer distributions
- Instant instrument status recognition with color LED warnings
Isoprime PrecisION (pdf / 4,3 MB)