Omniview Gantry Portal
High-energy cargo and vehicle inspection system
AS&E’s omniview® gantry features powerful 6 mev transmission x-rays that penetrate up to 400 mm (15.7 in) of steel. the system operates by moving on rails past stationary vehicles and cargo.
- Superior imaging performance with steel penetration of up to 400 mm and 0.8 mm wire resolution
- Four-color material discrimination
- Large scan tunnel
The bi-directional inspection system scans up to 28 trucks per hour. Ideal for contraband and threat detection and manifest verification at ports, borders, military bases, and security checkpoints, the OmniView Gantry can inspect even the most densely loaded containers. Its unique design minimizes X-ray scatter in order to create a best-in-class, high-resolution X-ray image. The OmniView Gantry system offers material discrimination with four color categories: organics in orange, non-organics in green, metallics in blue, and heavy metals in purple. The large scan tunnel accommodates vehicles up to 5 meters tall.
- System Dimension : Width 11.1 m, Height 7.7 m, Length 5.3 m
- X-ray source 6 Mev
- Scan speed 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 m/s (8, 12, 16 in/s)
- Throughput 28 trucks per hour, using 54.86 m of rail and two trucks per scan
Omniview_UK (pdf / 936,55 KB)